Thank you so much for visiting our page!
JOIN US on Saturday, April 1, 2017 as we come together for the Pitt Hoppin' Dance-a-thon; an event to benefit the Pitt Hopkins Research Foundation.
There are several options for how you can help us:
1) SPONSORSHIP- GO TO SPONSORS PAGE
2) PARTICIPATE IN DANCE-A-THON BY EARNING PLEDGES- GO TO PLEDGE REGISTRATION
(Choosing this option means you will earn at least $25.00 in pledges and you will not need to pay for your ticket.)
3) ATTEND AND PAY FOR DINNER TICKET - $25.00 - GO TO DINNER TICKETS
4) DONATE TO A PERSON EARNING PLEDGES - GO TO DONATE TO PARTICIPANT
5) YOU CAN'T ATTEND, BUT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION - GO TO GENERAL DONATIONS
GO TO DETAILS OF EVENTS TAB TO LEARN MORE!
My cousin, Logan Bomar, was recently diagnosed with Pitt Hopkins Syndrome. Logan is a happy, sweet, vivacious 4 year old who will directly benefit from advances in the research and treatment of this rare disease. Pitt Hopkins Syndrome (PTHS) is an extrememly rare genetic condition that occurs in about 1 in every 34,000-41,000 live births. To learn more about Pitt Hopkins Syndrome, please visit our website at http://www.pitthopkins.org
The mission of the Pitt Hopkins Research Foundation is to support research dedicated to finding a treatment, and an eventual cure for Pitt Hopkins Syndrome. Pitt Hoppin' Dance-a-thon is an important fundrasier for the Pitt Hopkins Research Foundation.
To see how you can be a part of our efforts and learn more about Logan's story, please click on LOGAN'S STORY on the left navigation bar. We hope you will take part in this very special event!